It has been a long time dream and goal to build all of our own hardware. With a substantial investment in machinery, tooling and time in the shop, in 2011 we launched a new series of rods: the Wagner Classic. These rods feature our metalwork we build personally. These rods are our own humble tribute to the craftsmanship of yesteryear and feature:
· Bimetal, Waisted & Knurled Step-Down ferrules turned from solid 18% nickel silver bar stock with hand-formed Duronze welts.
· Medium flamed cane.
· Several attractive reel seat choices, including a bimetal pocketed full nickel silver and Duronze seat, cap and ring seat, and screw lock seat with proprietary round thread form.
· Immaculate cork grip fashioned from 3/8" wide cork rings.
· Full intermediate wraps and signature wrap.
· Each rod is unique. Rather than working from rigid specifications, each will incorporate creativity, personal consultation with the customer, and will reflect traditional manual machining- not mass production.
· Bulls eye style 18% nickel silver fitted ferrule plugs.
· Each Rod Is Produced From One Culm Of Bamboo - Tips Are Mirror Matched. Three Piece Rods, When Possible, Have Mirror matched Butt and Mid-Section.
· Complete with Two Tips, Cloth Bag and Polished Stainless Rod Case with solid brass knurled caps.
2 piece rods, complete $3600 plus shipping
3 piece rods, complete $3700 plus shipping
All Federal Excise Taxes paid.
2011, 2012, 2013 J.D. Wagner, Inc.
|Jeffrey D. Wagner, Inc. 6549 Kingsdale Blvd. Parma Heights, OH 44130 (440)845-4415 e-mail: email@example.com WWW: WagnerRods.com|